Are you a Bitcoin OG?
Have you been around since the dawn of digital money? Or perhaps you didn’t swing by until it was above $10k? Take our Bitcoin OG test to see whether you qualify as a crypto Original Gangster (or Old Guard, if you prefer).
Answer the following questions, and total the points you get for each one. Did you ever…
- Exchange messages with Satoshi? (20)
- Sign up to bitcointalk in 2009? (10)
- Buy something with bitcoin – not necessarily a pizza – that would now be worth the equivalent of millions of dollars? (8)
- CPU-mine bitcoins? (7)
- Throw out a wallet that contained more than 1 BTC because you figured the contents were worthless? (5)
- Sell BTC in single figures, thinking you were getting a good deal? (4)
- Spend coins on the Silk Road? (3, but lose 3 points because drugs are bad)
- Enter into financial arrangements with Pirateat40? (3)
- Fall for one of Fontas’ P&Ds? (2)
- Get Goxxed? (1)
- 50-60. You are so OG there’s a good chance you are actually Satoshi.
- 30-49. Totally OG. Respect. Hope you still have some of those BTC left.
- 20-39. Nice and early to the party. You definitely qualify as Original Gangster.
- 10-19. Either an OG who has made some good choices, or a later gangster who didn’t.
- 2-9. Not really Original Gangster. More like a later copy. Hopefully you didn’t do drugs.
- 1. Not OG but still respectably early in the grand scheme of things. Also, DON’T KEEP COINS ON EXCHANGES.